Yunzhong Hou is a PhD student in Computer Science at Australian National University. Currently, he works under the supervision of Dr. Liang Zheng and Prof. Stephen Gould. Before that, he received his bachelor of science degree in electronic engineering from Tsinghua University in 2018.
His current research interest lies in computer vision and deep learning. More specifically, it includes image compression, tracking, re-identification, generative adversial networks and reinforcement learning.
- Two papers are submitted to ECCV 2020.
- A new paper “Locality aware appearance metric for multi-target multi-camera tracking” is released on arXiv. paper, code, 知乎.
- Two papers are submitted to CVPR 2020.
- Won 5th place out of 22 participants in multi-target multi-camera tracking in CVPR 2019 AI-City Challenge. paper, code.
- Won 3rd place out of 84 participants in vehicle re-identification in CVPR 2019 AI-City Challenge. paper, code.
- Our paper “Improving Device-Edge Cooperative Inference of Deep Learning via 2-Step Pruning” is accepted in “Infocom workshop on IECOO 2019”. paper, code.
For more info
Please contact me via e-mail.