Yunzhong Hou (侯云钟) is a PhD student in Computer Science at Australian National University. Currently, he works under the supervision of Dr. Liang Zheng and Prof. Stephen Gould. Before that, he received his bachelor degree in electronic engineering from Tsinghua University in 2018.
His current research interest lies in computer vision and deep learning. More specifically, it includes domain adaptation, multiview detection, tracking, re-identification, generative adversial networks and reinforcement learning.
- Our paper “Multiview Detection with Feature Perspective Transformation“ is accepted by ECCV 2020. paper, code, MultiviewX dataset download.
- A new paper “Locality aware appearance metric for multi-target multi-camera tracking” is released on arXiv. paper, code, 知乎.
- Won 5th place out of 22 participants in multi-target multi-camera tracking in CVPR 2019 AI-City Challenge. paper, code.
- Won 3rd place out of 84 participants in vehicle re-identification in CVPR 2019 AI-City Challenge. paper, code.
- Our paper “Improving Device-Edge Cooperative Inference of Deep Learning via 2-Step Pruning” is accepted by Infocom workshop on IECOO 2019. paper, code.
For more info
Please contact me via e-mail.